Monday, August 2, 2010

So busy

Things have been out of control busy. I'm slipping behind slowly. Probably because I update a blog instead of doing my assigned reading. Yeahh... so anyway, not much news to report. Been trying to eat a good amount at all the "free" orientation lunches and dinners.
Finally cooked again today - I went to Costco and bought five 1-lb tubes of ground beef. I got super lazy and ended up eating a whole pound for dinner. Lazy and eating more, you ask? Yeah, I was lazy and didn't want to re-wrap the damn thing so i decided to cook it all and save some for tomorrow. Then once it was done cooking, i got lazy and didn't want to wait for it to cool and put in tupperware, so I just ate it. 'Nuff said.

The weight is not good, so I'm not going to report it today. But I am forecasting a decline once I get on a good schedule.

No comments: