Monday, July 12, 2010

LA -> Tucson

So by now i was supposed to have done 2 more challenges according to "the plan." But things didn't go quite according to schedule in LA (much quicker than I anticipated), so I decided to put a hold on the spicy sushi challenge. Instead I had all-you-can eat sushi at Midori Sushi in the valley. Yum! Also stuffed.

Today I left for Tucson and was planning on making a stop in Scottsdale to take on a 2lb burger + fries + 50 oz coke challenge. But as I was driving, I started getting really antsy and tired of being on the road and made up my mind not to waste 2 more hours than necessary taking care of this challenge. Instead, I stopped by a In-N-Out and ordered two 4x4's with fries. As I waited for my order, I did a little research on the patties, and realized that they're 1/8th of a lb. So not that big.
I got my burgers and started to dig into them. Halfway through the second one, I realized that it was a 3x3, and not a 4x4. Son of a... But i put them down pretty quickly, so maybe I could have finished the 2lb burger? maybe...

I'll try to do a wings challenge tomorrow though.

Weight Watch: new scale, but its reading 181.5

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo Tank, I like your hobby. I ate the OMFG at Lindy's way before that man vs food guy Adam Richmond. In Fact I was the first.

Redemption said...

Haha nice dude. I'm pretty impressed that anyone can finish that. I'm going to try Lindy's before I go, but I doubt I'll finish. Still just not there yet.