Monday, July 19, 2010

Tucson + Me = Full

I have not been near hungry for over an hour in Tucson this visit. After the OMFG fail at Lindy's, the next day was spent recovering until it was all-you-can-eat sushi time at Sushi Hama. My friend Brad and I put away around $110 worth of sushi, all at the low price of $28 (total) after coupon. Very nice. We were both too full to fully enjoy Saturday night libations on 4th Ave.

I then spent Sunday partially recuperating from that stint, and then ate a large quantity of Chinese food (from Panda Village) for dinner, followed by drinks at The Depot on Ft. Lowell. Pretty full already, I still decided it was a great idea to get 3 taquitos and a very large burrito at Nico's to round out the night.

Needless to say....
Weight Watch: 184 lbs. Whoops...

No comments: